Hello MGSD parents,
All rising 4th through 12th grade students in MGSD receive a laptop for use during the school year. ALL rising 4th-12th grade students will attend deployment at Mooresville Intermediate School, 1438 Coddle Creek Hwy.
DEPLOYMENT DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- MONDAY, JULY 29, 2019: 8:30 AM-7:30 PM
- TUESDAY, JULY 30, 2019: 4:30-7:30 PM
- WEDNESDAY, JULY 31, 2019: 8:30 AM-7:30 PM
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 3, 2019: 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
- ALL students must attend with a parent/guardian
- ALL returning students must bring their school-issued book bag to deployment to receive their laptop. (If you do not have your book bag, you will not be able to attend deployment and receive your laptop or you must purchase a new one for $45.00)
- Rising 4th grade and new students to MGSD will receive a new book bag at no cost
- ANY and ALL outstanding fines must be paid before a laptop will be issued. (A reminder letter about fines will be emailed and/or mailed to students/parents over the summer)
- All students must pay an annual $50 Usage Fee
- ALL students and parents/guardians must attend a short information session
- Powerschool Online Registration must be completed before a laptop can be issued
We STRONGLY ENCOURAGE parents and students to participate in ONLINE TRAINING, complete POWERSCHOOL ONLINE REGISTRATION and pay the USAGE FEE before coming to deployment. This will drastically reduce your wait time. Please visit http://deployment.mgsd.k12.nc.us for information on completing these tasks.
Thank you and here is to a great school year!